Integrated Management System
The set of guidelines, processes, policies, methodologies, instances and instruments oriented to guarantee an articulated and coordinated institutional performance.
- Maintain and improve quality standards of processes and procedures through the implementation of management tools for the provision of services and citizen satisfaction.
- Communicate inside and outside the Botanical Garden’s management to the community through communication strategies in order to establish the institution as a center for research and scientific development.
- Improve the goods and services offered in accordance with the standards established by the entity to satisfy the needs of citizens
- Train institution’s public employees through training events to improve their performance in their jobs.
- Provide human, financial, physical, material and technical resources through administrative as well as organizational techniques and mechanisms to ensure that processes and procedures meet their objectives.
- Apply current regulations related to institutional management through their identification and updating in order to comply with the legal system.
- Elaborate, coordinate and provide guidance to the document management process in each phase of the document life cycle through advisory services, custody, conservation and access to information in order to preserve the Institutional Record.
- Implement guidelines for occupational health and safety through mechanisms for the prevention and control of occupational accidents and illnesses in order to provide safe workspaces.
- Identify occupational risks by evaluating the risks present in the work place in order to establish controls to promote the wellbeing of our public employees.
- Assess through the Annual Audit Plan of the Botanical Garden to comply with the legislation and identify opportunities for improvement and self-control of the Institution’s processes.
- Control through the audits, evaluations and follow-up of administrative, financial and budgetary management to measure and evaluate the efficiency, effectiveness and economy of the institution’s processes, advising Senior Management on the administrative process control, the assessment of the programs established and the introduction of the necessary adjustments for the achievement of the goals.
- Optimize water and energy resources through environmental strategies and programs to obtain a rational and efficient use of resources.
- Manage the integral use of waste through environmental practices and programs to minimize possible impacts of inadequate waste disposition.
- Define environmental standards in the contracting processes to guarantee the sustainable use of the institution’s resources.